2023 Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma Coconut CreekWhen: February 25, 2023
Where: Tradewinds Park, 3600 West Sample Road, Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Registration Time: 10:15 a.m.
Walk Time: 11:00 a.m.
Please join us for the 2023 Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma Coconut Creek!
Stepping Out to Cure Scleroderma is a great way to raise funds while enjoying time with new friends and old. Together we can help support patients, raise awareness and ultimately find a cure! Become a team captain, create your own fundraising page and encourage your network friends and family to help you. It is very easy to share on Facebook and Twitter, too!
Be a part of the Foundation’s success in supporting those affected by scleroderma. Thank you for being part of this incredible community! Generous donors and participants like you are moving us forward to the cure for scleroderma.
What a great day we have in store for you! We will have amazing items for raffles and auctions, so please come and help us find a cure through the funds we raise. If you cannot walk, no problem, please come and be a part of this day to celebrate our Scleroderma Warriors.
Entertainment, face painting, dancing, food, awards, and more after the walk!
- Art auction/raffle provided by Park West Gallery
- Games and arts and crafts for the kids
- In-person adults and young adults will receive t-shirts; virtual participation does not include a t-shirt. Shirts are guaranteed if registered by January 27, 2023
- Pet-friendly park and dogs are welcome
- All necessary precautions are being taken regarding Covid 19 compliance.
Thank You Sponsors